24 Strand Arborist Tree Climbing Rope Polyester Cover & Nylon Inner Core
Radical New Design In 24 Strand Arborist Climbing Line From Pelican Rope Features:
- Smooth But Tough Cover
- Available With Factory Tight Eye Splices
- Designed Specifically For Rigorous Climbing
- Nearly Zero Milking - Other 24 Strand Ropes Milk Excessively, NOT THIS ROPE
- Firm 11.8mm Diameter Has Exceptional Feel In Climbing & Reduces Hand Cramping
- Extraordinary Performance For Single Rope Technique (SRT) & Double Rope Technique (DRT)
- 11.8mm Rope Stays Firm & Flexible For Optimal Performance In All Climbing Hardware & Hitches
The incredibly strong cover of the rescue rope is smooth running over sheaves, providing reduced drag through gears for faster ascending and finer controls on descends. The nylon core holds knots better and stronger, due to its stretch and texture.
Double-ply braid features abrasion and chemical resistant polyester cover over a strong nylon. The polyester cover provides excellent UV protection, high abrasion resistance, and unmatched durability.
Available in hanks of 120', 150' and 200'.
Also available with a tight hand-spliced eye or sewn eye! Please note: Eye options lower Minimum Breaking Strength to 5,400 lbs.
|4A-15LY15||Climbing Line||11.8 mm||6,500 lbs||24 Strand||Polyester||Nylon||Multi|
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.