Our new Static Master Pro is a static kernmantle rope with a polyester core and cover. Because if its 100% polyester composition, this rope has very low stretch yet is high strength.
This 7/16-inch safety rope is also very flexible and can be tied into tight knots and pass over pulleys and sheaves smoothly.
Static Master Pro has been third-party tested and meets NFPA 1983-2017 and ANSI Z359.15-2014 standards.
- Comes in a variety of colors: red, orange, lime green, blue, and white.
- Available in hanks of 150' and 200'.
- Also available in a larger, 1/2" diameter.
- Also available with sewn thimble eye.
Please note: Eye option lowers Minimum Breaking Strength to 6,000 lbs.
Benefits & Features
- Extremely Low Stretch
- Built to Withstand Rugged Outdoor Conditions
- High Strength
- High Flexibility
- Rigging lines
- Safety/rescue operations