At U.S. Rigging Supply, we are champions for hungry minds eager to learn. That’s why we’ve put together a scholarship program to help aspiring engineers to not only pursue their studies but change the world. We encourage all who are interested to please read the eligibility requirements below.
- What Is The Scholarship Amount?
We are awarding $500.00 to one student for their educational expenses.
- Who’s Eligible For Our Scholarship Program?
- Graduating high school seniors entering full-time college-level engineering degree programs.
- College students enrolled in a full-time engineering degree program.
- Graduate students in the U.S.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
- Family Income must be below $2,000 / month
- What Is The Application Process?
Applying for our scholarship is easy. If you meet the requirements above, you may apply, but only one recipient will be chosen. Below is the application process:
- Write a 1,000 to 3,000 word essay on why you should be selected.
- Share the essay in Microsoft format ONLY. Note: Links will not be accepted.
- Send the application and essay to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make the subject line: “Engineering Scholarship Application”
- Content submitted must be 100% original. Plagiarism will result in an automatic disqualification.
- Please include a cover page that lists your name, school’s name, email address, phone number and address.
- Please do NOT include any other information other than what’s been listed above.
- Please include on the cover a YouTube link to a 3-5 minute video telling us why you deserve the scholarship
- Who Will Be Awarded The Scholarship?
Our team will judge all submissions based on creativity, originality, and thoughtfulness. A winner will be chosen on June 1, 2021, and they will be notified by phone and/or email.
- What About My Privacy?
At U.S. Rigging Supply, we take our applicants' privacy very seriously.
Our scholarship program is geared to put higher education within your reach. Good luck, and we hope to receive your submission soon!