This YOKE Lifting Point meets or exceeds all ASME B30.26 requirements. Each part of the lifting point is forged and the cap screw has its batch code to verify its test certificate sheet. Yoke's Grade 100 Lifting Point bail is designed with forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered and allows for 360° rotation with a 90° pivot function.
- Metric Thread: M10 x 1.5
- Bolt are Metric thread (ASME / ANSI B18.3.1M), specification is a grade 10.9 alloy socket head screw per DIN EN ISO 4762.
- Proof Load individually to 2.5 times Working Load Limit and certified.
- 20,000 cycle fatigue rated to 1.5 times Working Load Limit.
- Rated at 100% at 90° angle.
- 100% magnaflux crack detection.
- A: 30 mm
- B: 35 mm
- C: 36 mm
- D: 10 mm
- E: 16 mm
- F: 85 mm
- G: 55 mm
- H: 29 mm
- S: 6 mm
- SW: 17 mm
|8-211-006||Lifting Point||Metric Thread||3/4”||0.63 tonnes||60 Nm||Grade 100 Alloy Steel|