This 2' safety strap (also called anchor, cross arm, beam, or roofing strap) is perfect for fall protection. This is the best quality strap when your life depends on it.
- SIZE & LENGTH – Each safety strap consists of a standard 2 inch wide webbing, with a 2 ½ inch D-Ring attached at one end, and 28 inches long.
- EASY TO USE - Designed to be fastened to peaked rooves, where the T-wings are simply nailed down through the stitching, penetrating the sheathing and into the truss members.
- STRENGTH - Roof anchor can be connected to a wide variety of materials such as wood or concrete, built with a tensile strength of 5,000 pounds
- DISPOSABLE – These safety straps are a non-reusable fall-arrest system and are only good for a one-time use.
- 100% GUARANTEE – Our #1 priority is to provide our customers with ultimate safety solutions that go far beyond regulation minimums for various products.
|STS-RR-01||Re-Roof||No Loop||2'||Nylon Webbing|