The Pelican Leash Lanyard is a high-strength, lightweight positioning lanyard for working at heights or confined spaces.
The 32-strand kernmantle construction is virtually non-stretch, has a smooth cover, and is abrasion-resistant and cut-resistant (to incidental knicks, but not cut-proof or chainsaw-proof.
Engineered and manufactured at Pelican Rope's Southern California headquarters, this versatile positioning lanyard meets the ANSI safety standards for fall protection (ANSI Z359.3-2019) and arboricultural operations (ANSI Z133-2017).
Features & Benefits
- Extremely lightweight, yet high-strength
- Efficient one-handed operation
- Abrasion and cut-resistant smooth cover
- virtually non-stretch
- Doubles as a 2-in-1 positioning lanyard
- Safety & Rescue
- Diameter: 11mm
- Cover: 70/30 Technora / Polyester
- Core: Braided Nylon
- Construction: 32-strand kernmantle
- Weight: 2.0 lbs. (12 ft.), 2.2 lbs (16 ft)
- Eye: Sewn eye with thimble
- ANSI Z359.3-2019
- ANSI Z133-2017