- CLIMB WITH CONFIDENCE - High visibility flip line bundle with is constructed with a 16-strand bright neon orange polyester tightly braided over a flexible heavy duty 1/4” diameter 7 X 19 galvanized steel wire core aircraft cable Bundle with I-Beamer Big D NFPA Carabiner.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made of steel core, its strong and rigid construction allows it to work well with rope grab adjuster devices and prusik lines, while its tough, high tenacity polyester overwrap provides good grip and better handling than polyurethane, making it a sturdy, long-lasting cord. A running chainsaw, however, will easily sever a steel core flipline, and are not to be considered chainsaw proof.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE - Popular kit setup gives you all the three common components used in a flipline, featuring a suitable arborist rope grab adjuster, triple locking carabiner. WARNING: It is best you NOT use near electrical lines.
- BUILT TO LAST - The 1/4” steel aircraft-grade cable forms an eye at each end over a steel thimble. The eyes are formed by crimping with an improved bracket which helps to extend the working life of the flipline. Can be used as a climbing lanyard, lineman’s belt, lineman’s rope.
- ANSI CERTIFIED - Z359.12-2009 auto-locking steel swivel snap hook for positioning.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.